Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Ewww!!!

Isaac LOVES playing in the tub (which is a little surprising because he only has two rubber duckies and another little boat toy). I let him play while I get ready-it gives me something to do since I can't leave him in there and do something else. Well, this day he was obviously a little too relaxed because as I was putting on my make-up I heard the unmistakable noise that usually means he just filled his diaper-only this time there was no diaper. Gross! So I quickly stood him up and kind of rinsed him off so I could drain the tub and clean the tub (of course I had just cleaned the bathroom the day before). I just sat him on the floor during all of this and he didn't seem to understand there was a problem. In fact, he was thrilled to have another bath. What a stinker!

1 comments:

MEG said...

LOL! That's hilarious! Lets hope that's a first AND a last!