Sunday, April 6, 2008

Isaac's First Easter


Easter, like most holidays, was pretty busy for us. Beacause my sister's wedding was the weekend before and her reception the day before, there was a lot of family in town so we really had to juggle both families. Saturday we went to lunch in Ankeny with my family and then went to an Easter egg hunt at Jake's aunt Cindy's house in Adel. Then we went to my sister's reception and were there for several hours and until late that evening. Then we went to sacrament with my parents at 9:00, had lunch at their house, went to the last two hours of church in our ward and then went to Jake's parents' house for dinner and another egg hunt. Needless to say, I was very thankful when Monday came and I could just be home to clean and do laundry. The first picture is from Aunt Cindy's, the second is at my parents' house and the last is at Jake's parents' house. What a busy weekend!

1 comments:

MEG said...

OH MY GOSH! Isaac is so cute! I love his little Easter church outfit!