Alright...I have to admit something and then share my sick joy with the rest of the world. I LOVE watching people fall down. I don't know why-I know most people think it's pretty funny, but I am usually hyperventalating by the end of a falling segment on America's Funniest Videos. I also spend free time watching videos of people falling on YouTube. And now I'd like to introduce my new all-time favorite show: Wipeout! It can be seen Tuesday nights (that's tonight, people!!!) on ABC. I think I may end up with some serious ab muscles by the end of this show thanks to all the laughing. In fact, I cry every time I watch it because I laugh so hard. And just to get you all hooked, here's the first segment from the first episode (don't worry-there's over an hour's worth of segments all on YouTube-Hooray Hooray!). Enjoy-it's stinkin' hilarious!!!!!
Well...I was going to embed the video, but either I don't really know how or Blogger won't let me-something about a movie something or other. So...just click this link and it will take you to the video.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Wipeout
Posted by
Chapman Family
at
3:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
ha! I am laughing because I still haven't seen the show. I know everyone is loving it but seriously, they run so many commercials for it, I don't want to watch it -is that sad? Maybe I'll give it a try since it's on tonight. I think this summer is really struggling for good shows
So you love to see people fall? You might think of taking a vacation in Drammen in the winter time. I know you've heard Jake's story, but it's oh so funny to think back on!
Hi Jenn... my name is Kelli and I know Jake from church back in middle school and high school days. I found you guys from Colby's blog. Your little boy is adorable!! My married name is Thurgood but tell Jake hi from Kelli Bolingbroke and you can check out our blog at aaronandkellithurgood.blogspot.com
Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment