I was just thinking this morning that I was probably getting close to my 100th post-it was my previous post. Whoops! So I figured I'd recognize my 101st post-not that it's anything different from usual...just pictures of my beautiful children. We went outside this morning for a little while since it was 50°!!! Hooray!!! As with everyone else I know, Spring cannot come soon enough this year. Poor Isaac is suffering from Spring Fever like nobody's business, but with a newborn, I don't really think too many outside adventures in February are a good idea. Soon enough we'll be sweltering in the summer heat and wishing for Fall-we always want what we don't have, huh? Just a note on Leah's hat-I made it because I couldn't find anything for her. Luckily, I referred to Isaac's head size at birth-this resulted in cutting about 7 inches off the pattern. What a little peanut!
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Post #101
I was just thinking this morning that I was probably getting close to my 100th post-it was my previous post. Whoops! So I figured I'd recognize my 101st post-not that it's anything different from usual...just pictures of my beautiful children. We went outside this morning for a little while since it was 50°!!! Hooray!!! As with everyone else I know, Spring cannot come soon enough this year. Poor Isaac is suffering from Spring Fever like nobody's business, but with a newborn, I don't really think too many outside adventures in February are a good idea. Soon enough we'll be sweltering in the summer heat and wishing for Fall-we always want what we don't have, huh? Just a note on Leah's hat-I made it because I couldn't find anything for her. Luckily, I referred to Isaac's head size at birth-this resulted in cutting about 7 inches off the pattern. What a little peanut!
Posted by
Chapman Family
at
12:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
look at all her blonde hair!! she looks so much like Isaac! We'll have to stop and see you guys soon, considering the next family bday isn't until the end of march!
She is adorable, I am loving her hair!!!
Her hat is so cute! I want the pattern! She is so cute!! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!
Post a Comment