I forgot...I also FINALLY finished my last few projects in the kids' room so I'll get pictures posted soon. (Isaac is sleeping right now otherwise I'd go take pictures and post them right away)
AND I went to the movies last night with my mom, my sister, her husband, and my sister in-law, oh-and Leah, too. We saw the Hannah Montana movie-SUPER CUTE! I know it is a little crazy that a group of adult women went to a G-rated movie intended for little girls, but it was fantastic and I highly recommend it!
AND I went to the movies last night with my mom, my sister, her husband, and my sister in-law, oh-and Leah, too. We saw the Hannah Montana movie-SUPER CUTE! I know it is a little crazy that a group of adult women went to a G-rated movie intended for little girls, but it was fantastic and I highly recommend it!

0 comments:
Post a Comment